|Loan Name||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount||Tenure|
|Canara Bank Housing Loan||8.75% - 9.45%, Floating||1,500 to 10,000||4 times the gross annual salary||30 Years|
|Canara Bank Home Improvement Loan||11.15%||0.50% on loan amount||up to Rs 2,00,000||up to 60 months|
|Canara Site Loan||9.70%||0.50% of loan amount||4 years of gross annual salary or 75% of the cost of the site or guideline value (whichever is less)||up to 10 years|
|Canara Bank Home Loan for NRIs||8.50% - 9.25%||0.10% of loan amount||up to 4 times of annual Salary/income||up to 30 years|
In the case of Self-Employed
|Canara Home Loan Plus||9.00% - 9.50%||0.50% of loan amount||maximum loan amount (both housing loan and proposed loan) should not exceed 75% of property value||12 months - 120 months|
|Canara Bank Housing Loan to Agriculturists||8.50% - 8.75%||0.50% of loan amount||4 times of average annual income||up to 30 years or till borrower attains 70 years (whichever is earlier)|
|Canara Bank Yuva Awas RIN (CANYAR)||8.50% -8.75%||0.50% of loan amount||maximum of 6 years of gross salary||up to 30 years or till borrower attains 70 years (whichever is earlier)|
|Canara Bank Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna||8.50% - 8.75%||-||four times the gross annual income||up to 20 years|
For Salaried Employees
- Latest salary certificate of the applicant
- Salary Slips
- Form 16
- Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
- Self-declared income certificate or affidavit if the annual income is up to Rs 2,50,000.
- If annual income is above Rs 2,50,000, then suitable income proof has to be submitted.
- Rs 12.00 lakh for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Rs 24.00 lakh for Low Income Group (LIG),
- Rs 48.00 lakh for Middle Income Group (MIG) I
- Rs 72.00 lakh for Middle Income Group (MIG) II beneficiaries.